Monday, August 20, 2012

Kissable Tips

I'm constantly kissing my two adorable sons and husband so I want to be extra careful about what's on my lips. I definitely don't want to be passing on any chemicals onto their skin. I started searching for a gloss that was long lasting, wasn't too sticky and would hydrate my lips through the day.

I fell in love Nvey Eco's Hydrating Lip Lustre! The lip lustre is available in great colors to wear alone or to layer over Nvey Eco's Advanced Care Lip Color. Best of all these lip lustres are not goopy. They glide on smooth and are enhanced by organic beeswax which is extra hydrating. It's certified organic by the NATURE, a leading European and Global certifying body that audits and certifies cosmetics. Nvey Eco's Lip Lustre is free of parabens, talc, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, minerals, petroleum, GMO and is not tested on animals. 

Nvey Eco's Lip Lustre won Shecky's Beauty at Its Best award and Natural Health Magazine Beauty award. Nvey Eco also makes a great eco-friendly lip brush for application.

My favorite color? Lolita! It's great for fall!

http://www.shopmyessentials.co om/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=NV%2DLip%2DLustre


No comments:

Post a Comment